Brea, CA | 714-985-9940
The bumper to bumper car doctor of choice.
Your vehicle's suspension is what gives you a smooth ride on the road. Turn to our family-owned team for affordable and reliable repairs and service for all of the elements of your car's suspension. We specialize in European vehicles, but do great work on most makes and models of the car. All of our repairs come with a 1-year / 12,000 mile WARRANTY.
Come to us for a second opinion about a repair! We'll give you an honest answer with no pressure for unnecessary repairs.
You'll get more out of your vehicle when you turn to our ASE certified Master Technicians for work on your shocks, struts, and suspension. Trust our more than 40 years of experience!
• Fluid leaking out of the shock or strut body
• Shock or strut body is dented, damaged or cracked
• If you have cupped or uneven tire wear
• Broken & worn mounts or bushings
• Road bumps cause excessive bouncing like a ball
• Steering is stiff or makes noise
• The vehicle has a bumpy, rough or shaky ride.
• When you apply the brakes, your vehicle heavily leans forward or nose dives.
• Vehicle swaying or leaning when turning
Ask about pick-up and drop-off!